Friday, May 27, 2016

THOUGHTS AT THE MOMENT

  12:55 AM                                     JUST A THOUGHT FOR THE MOMENT!                                    5/28/16

Well it has been a few weeks since I have reviewed like I was. Took a small break to get caught up around my apartment, spend time with family, celebrated grandbabies birthdays, grandson graduated high school, and had a few health concerns took care of for the time being. I have miss my reviewing, and being in all of my groups, but going to start back in June and go head on. If you have looked at any of my reviews I guess by now you know that I'm a very crazy southern country lady and I love my family very dearly. First my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and then my family is the main parts in my life. Don't get me wrong I feel I have had it full, sometimes hard, enjoyable, full feeling, interesting, not always making the right choices, good and bad at times, but I have my regrets, but then I have had many blessings-my 2 daughters, all my grandbabies, can't really say someone that I could call a soulmate, but to those of you that, found yours God Bless you. I am just plain and simply, doesn't take a lot to please me anymore. A "I love you mom, are Meme," and my day is made. I pray to anybody reading you have a very blessed life. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...