Wednesday, August 17, 2016

THE BEST I HAVE OWNED!!!!!!!!!!

I got the Electric Manicure and Pedicure Set 8-in-1 Nail Care system Nail Driller Nail Buffer Polisher for Salon-quality Grooming of Hands and Feet to Easily File, Buff, and Shine Fingernails Toenails, and this is the nicest set of manicuring tools I have ever owned. It has everything that I need to work on my nails from start to finish. Before you ever start to use the set I would recommend reading all the directions first as not to cause harm to your nails, and cuticles, and the attachments and machine. I have enjoyed having this set so much, I have done my grandbabies nails, daughters, as well as mine. I can get the nail, perfect for applying the polish to the smooth nail, whereas before I got this set when I would polish my nails I would have to file them with just a plain file to get them smooth. I little secret I found out years ago, if you will apply a brush of vinegar to your nails before polishing then the polish will stay on your nails longer. The first thing I do is clean my nails and hands good with dove soap (this is the only soap I use), then dry, and I use the pointed attachment to removed anything hard around my nail, then the sandpaper shaping tool, then the flat top tool, then the felt grinder so I can get my nails to the point of almost ready to polish, once I have that done, then I wash my hands again and then brush my nails with the vinegar (small brush), then last I'm ready to polish twice and then apply top coat. Everybody does it didn't but this is just my way. My polish will last me a good week and a half before I have to do any touch-up work. This is a great set to have and I am very happy I have it for myself and my family. I love it. Included in the set you have the
 Sandpaper Shaping Cylinder, for grinding thick, shape nails; The Carborundum Callus Remover, for removes hardened skin and corns around the nails; Chromium Shaping Grinder, that shortens and shapes the edge of the nails; White Corundum Filling Cylinder, which will reduces thick nails and removes corn calluses; Nickel Filling Disk, that removes the dead skin and callus around the nails. Sandpaper Shaping Disk, helps remove dead skin and callus more exquisitely. Felt Grinder, that when you polish nails with precision and safety after using it. Last but not least the EVA Roller that helps when polishing nails will look so smooth. All this is the Nail Machine, 8 interchangeable attachments, the clear plastic case, and the manual.
I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...