Monday, November 20, 2017

PLANT BABIES ARE LOVING THEIR NEW LIGHT

I got this amazing ASOKO Dimmable LED Under Cabinet Lighting, Memory Function, 12inch, Soft White, 5000K, 3M and Magnet Mounted, UL Listed Plug, USB Powered LED Closet Light Bar, Under Counter Lighting (With UL Plug) not to use under a cabinet but to put it on the rack for my plants this winter. I KNOW! I KNOW! my daughter told me, "Mom, you are so weird, that goes under a cabinet), yes it would work great there and is what it was designed for. It was so easy to connect it to the rails on my stand with the clips, it also comes with the magnets and stickers to hold them. With the different brightness levels I can set it to brighter at night and leave it on the least during the day, plus on the ends, there is a hole on the side for heat to release so the bulb will last longer. I just thought it was a great for some of my plants this winter since they are everywhere and I was running short on grow lights. I love it and would recommend it for under the cabinet on plants, are anywhere you need more light. #Elite1sReview https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y3NWN8R




No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...