Wednesday, April 20, 2016

AMAZING FOOT SOAK!

http://www.amazon.com/Foot-Soak-Tea-Tree-Oil/dp/B01BIBVKMG?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product
I got the Foot Soak with Tea Tree Oil - 20 oz Tea Tree Essential Oil Foot Bath Fights Fungus & Bacteria,Soothes Aches & Pains & Helps Soften Corns & Calluses - Foot Soak with Pure Dead Sea Salt & Essential Oils. I started using the essential oil over a year ago and I'm trying to get back to the all natural. When I saw this with the tea tree oil, I knew I had to try this brand. When it came that night I fixed a soak with the Tea Tree Oil. This benefits the dead skin on feet by softening it and making it easier to remove, while Pure Dead Sea Salts offer a natural exfoliation that will have your feet feeling smooth in no time! Tea Tree Oil foot soaker has natural salts and essential oils like Rosemary and Spearmint, and this blend of oils, helped my feet so much from having to stand on them all day. I love this foot soak better than I do some I have used that didn't give me the results this soak does. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...