Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I would like if you could bare with me as I start this new adventure into the blogging world! You'll learn about things I review, my likes and my dislikes. I love to use my grandbabies to help me review when they are willing. Most of all I pray my Lord and Savior will be with me leading and guiding me through this! These are some of my love ones and I'm so proud of them, and thankful they are in my life.                                                      Youngest daughter & Husband
Her and her oldest daughter
My oldest daughter, grandbaby, my youngest daughter
My oldest daughters, (daughter) and myself (my oldest granddaughter)
Grandbabies Beauty Pageant
                                           Oldest daughter, her husband, her son (my oldest grandson)
Youngest daughters 2 babies (Our little babies)

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...