Thursday, June 23, 2016

I got the Melanov Non-slip Bathtub Baby Mats Toddler Bath Tube Mat Infant Bath Tub Rug Bathroom Shower Mat to go in my tub because my grandbabies come stay with me a lot, and I don't want to take any chance of them slipping in the tub. This mat is so cute and very well made, and secure for anybody. There are strong suction cups all over the bottom of the mat. It states when you first get it to wash both sides and to let air dry. When dry wet the tub are area you are going to put the mat, then place the mat the way you want it and press the mat all over to make sure the suction cups are all anchored and secured. Clean it periodically with mild detergent and water. States to avoid direct sunlight because it could damage the mat. I am so happy that I found this mat because now my grandbabies are safe in the tub and it even helps me when taking a shower from falling. I recommend this mat for anyone needing one for those babies are just themselves. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B22C0KW/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...