Thursday, July 28, 2016

I LOVE THIS NECKLACE

I got the U7 New Resizable Heart Shaped Photo Locket Pendant Necklace Charms Floating Lockets I LOVE YOU, for my granddaughter that is 7 years old. I want to give it to her for Christmas and put mine and her picture in it for her. I try to get jewelry now that she will hang on to and remember me when I go to my Heavenly home. This beautiful, stylish, and the saying I always am telling her is made of Alloy, 18K Real Gold Plated, Platinum plated, which is 3 to 5 times thicker than other gold plated jewelry, (shining top quality Austrian rhinestone CZ, AAA zircon), made with German imported polishing and electroplating equipment's. Length is 50+5 cm/20+2 inch,Pendant Length3.8cm/1.5inch. This would be a great gift for any occasions for a lady, are a young girl. I am very impressed how beautiful and lovely this necklace is and I am so proud that I was able to get this for my granddaughter. This really is a great piece of artwork to give to a loved one. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.
https://www.amazon.com/U7-Plated-Locket-Necklace-Pendant/dp/B00XR0NSDQ/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...