Saturday, March 24, 2018

SUMMER HERE WE COME

The Greenerways Organic, Insect Repellent, Bug Spray, Premium, USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Mosquito-Repellent, Clothing Safe, Kid Safe, Pet Safe, Baby Repellant, DEET FREE, 3-PACK DEAL (1) 2oz (1) 4oz (1) 16oz is something I keep on hand. I have been using this product for several years now and I love it. When I first got it, I give it to my grandbabies to use at poolside. Since then I have started using this year round.b Not only does it keep the mosquitoes of them but our fur babies also. This product repels insects, ticks, mosquitoes, chiggers, mites, and other varmets that try to make life awful. I was so happy when I received this and there being all 3 products that normally I was buying individually. If you haven't tried this I would recommend it. Plus I love the essential oils being in it. #realhonestopions#adhttps://www.walmart.com/ip/Greenerways-Organic-Insect-Repellent-Bug-Spray-Premium-USDA-Organic-Non-GMO-Mosquito-Repellent-Clothing-Safe-Kid-Safe-Pet-Safe-Baby-Repellant-DEET-FR/302886253#read-more


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...