Saturday, March 10, 2018

THE PERFECT SCALE

I got this scale to help me with weighing some of our vegetables from the garden that we sell. The scale has 2 touch sensitive buttons with 4 high precision GFX sensors, a large Blue LCD screen, and a capacity range of 0.05 oz to 18 lbs or 1 g to 8000 g. This is also great for my dieting as I like to weigh out the ozs. I love this scale it is so perfect, light, easy to read. Now I can't wait for out vegetables to come in so I can start weighing them.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozeri-Touch-II-18-lbs-Digital-Kitchen-Scale-with-Microban-Antimicrobial-Product-Protection/35931431


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...