Friday, May 5, 2017

AWESOME MATS

I got the Flexible Plastic Cutting & Chopping Board Mats Set Of 4- 1mm FDA Approved & Food Safe- Non Slip Waffle Bottom- For Kitchen Tables & Countertops– 12X15– Dishwasher Safe– Ceramic Peeler Included and with these 4 mats I can use them in my kitchen and also I use one in my crafting. These are so awesome for cutting, I can use the one in my crafts to cut my tutte, paper with my cutting blade and the mat is still in great shape. In my kitchen, I can use it to chop my vegetables and not worry about there being any damage to my counter. These are such awesome chopping board mats that are made of 1mm thick, heavy duty, non-toxic and FDA approved plastic that can take a lot. The specially made bottom is waffle textured gripped that keeps the mat in place. I was pleased also with the peeler that came with it, I put it in with my crafts to use with cutting my wax for melting. I am overall very happy with these mats they aren't the cheap ones you find in the stores. I would recommend these to everybody. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N59267C

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...