Friday, May 5, 2017

GOT MY JUICE NOW WITHOUT THE MESS

I got the Spiralizer Vegetable Spiral Slicer with Juicer and Peeler Bundle - 2-IN-1 Veggie Cutter Zucchini Noodle Pasta Maker for Healthy Spaghetti Zoodles - Best Kitchen Spiralizers Julienne Vegetables since I have started eating BETTER, I wanted a juicer for my fruits, and was a plus to get this one cause I can spiral my vegetables and the grandbabies will eat them now. LOL! With the peeler, the babies can help me prepare our meals, so it was a win, win, for me. I love this one cause I had an electric juicer and all it did was make a mess, now my juice goes into the cup where it's supposed to. This is made of non-toxic, impact resistant ABS plastic with non-corrosive stainless steel has a finger guard to protect my fingers. I love it, it is so easy to use and I can even use it to spiral my apples to preserve them. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N7MJD38





No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...