Friday, May 5, 2017

I LOVE THE NEW SPOON REST

I got the Vremi White Ceramic Spoon Rest for Kitchen Counter or Stove - 9 inch Porcelain Drip Catcher with Removable Black Silicone Base for Resting Cooking Spoons or Utensils and I simply love this spoon with the silicone on the bottom, I don't have to worry about it slipping and falling off the stove like the other ceramic spoon rest I have had. This one even seems som what a little bigger than the ones I had. This one measures 9.25" by 3.5" and is 1" deep. This one is white porcelain ceramic, wide angles to fit your spoons and cooking utensils and the non-slip silicone base is removable for easy cleaning, this is great. I have to tell you the first time I used it, I'm one that just goes for it without reading direction. After I finished cooking and was washing my dishes up I was washing the spoon rest and the silicone came off, I thought it was NOT supposed to, I thought I had messed it up! LOL! What a relief when it went right back on. I love this and I recommend this one to everybody.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MR2YLVE



No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...