Friday, August 4, 2017

A TOOL EVERYBODY NEEDS TO HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the Thick Fire Starter Ferro Rod Magnesium Emergency Survival Flint with Wooden Handle By Dopromal for when we go down to the camp, and are out at the sandbar and always forgetting the matches. I have to say this was my first experience with anything like this but was amazed at how fast it starts a fire. It took myself a few tries to get a small fire started when I first got it (had to try it out), but then I got the hang of it. It is so amazing to see the sparks and then the fire gets started. All you have to do to get started is scrape some of the black coatings from the rod, then BAM! The magnesium from the rod starts to initiates from the scraper. This is an awesome tool for anybody to have on hand and would make a great gift for a small boy in Boyscouts. 


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N0ZQ5EI/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...