Wednesday, August 16, 2017

SO EASY ON MY HANDS!!!!!!!

I got the Kitchen Shears - Stainless Steel Kitchen Scissors with Ultra Sharp Blade –Nut Grip- Purpose Smooth Utility Scissors for Chicken Poultry Fish Meat Vegetables Herbs and BBQ's- Soft Grip Handles (Black)which is something I have wanted for a long time. I have been a kitchen person almost all my life but this is something I never owned. Now I just can't understand why! I love them. I put on a pot of homemade beef stew and used these stainless steel scissors to cut the meat up instead of having to take thirty minutes are so cutting all the pieces up. I love these they are corrosion resistant, with micro-serrated blade edges. I can use these to cut the chicken up which is something I have grown to hate to have to cut up, but these make handling the chicken so much better. I can also use these to cut up fruits and vegetables which makes it so much easier on my hands now that MR Auther has come to visit.  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072MKPQXD

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...