Friday, August 4, 2017

PERFECT FOR THE BABIES AT NIGHT WHEN THEY ARE SWIMMING

I got the Naisidier 100LED 33 Feet Ball Globe Long String Lights Warm Color Fairy Starry Light Garden Party(Warm White), and love the color these are. The warm white is so beautiful, romantic, and bright enough to enjoy being outdoors at night. I have been wanting some lights like this for my daughter to go on her deck around her pool and these are excellent. They are made of bendable soft PVC wire, 7 watts, 110 volts. With this string being 33 feet long and the lights are spaced every 3.9 inches and the light are small globe like in 0.7 inches. This makes them perfect for going around the top of the deck and plenty of light for my grandbabies to see and not get hurt. I love these and they would make the perfect light for a porch, entertainment areas, parties, weddings, and anytime. I would recommend these for anybody!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LMTDHFW/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...