Wednesday, September 6, 2017

PERFECT FOR MY DAUGHTER

I got this Pop Fashion Women's Long Tissue Scarf with Frayed Design for my daughter as a gift for her birthday because she is always having to go to meetings in Memphis for the hospital she works for as the head nurse, and always dresses to a tee. When I saw this scarf it made me think of her and I knew she would love it to go with her outfits. This scarf can be worn for any season of the year because it is made 35" by 78" long and only weighs seven ounces and this tissue scarf will last many years to come and the style is comfortable and beautiful. I got her the grey with stripes and she is able to wear this with many outfits. This scarf can be used for any occasion dressed up are dressed down with just a simple pair of jeans are leggings. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N3QF93E



No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...