Saturday, September 30, 2017

SO GLAD I GOT THIS FOR MY GRANDSON

I got the P.I. Auto Store - Premium Digital Tire Inflator With Detachable Pressure Gauge - 12V DC Electric Portable Air Compressor pump. Automatic Shut-off & Overheat Protection for my grandson as a Christmas gift. With him going off to college I want to take all the precautions I can for him. With this, I don't have to worry about him being stuck somewhere with a flat are a low tire. Well, I couldn't wait for Christmass to give it to him and I am so glad I did cause he has already had to use it for a friend that had a flat. This tire inflator will air a mid-sized tire in four minutes, has a microprocessor with a memory function that will automatically stop when the desired pressure has been filled, has a LED light, has a detachable pressure gauge and deflate valve, it is so compact, powerful, reliable, and a lifesaver at any time. 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MZWYL7U



No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...