Wednesday, September 13, 2017

THINK I'M GOING TO USE THEM IN MY LIVING ROOM

I got the Wimaha Shower Curtain Rings, Stainless Steel Metal Double Glide Shower Hooks for Bathroom Shower Rods Curtains Liners, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Set of 12 Hooks made of heavy duty brass and durable stainless steel construction that will help these last for years and keep their beautiful color and shine.I haven't made my mind up yet since they came and I have seen how beautiful they are I just might have to keep them and use them in my living room when I hang some of my plants from the ceiling from a rope. These would be so beautiful used that way, but then I had ordered them for my daughter that is redoing her whole house and I was thinking they would look beautiful in her bathroom. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07425259V




No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...