Thursday, January 25, 2018

I LOVE THIS NECKLACE AND GRANDDAUGHTER IS TRyING TO TAKE IT! (LOL)

I got the Cate & Chloe Arabella 18k White Gold Pendant Necklace, Simulated Diamond Necklace, Best Gifts for Women, Girls, Round-Cut CZ Solitaire Crystal Teardrop Silver Necklaces MSRP $150 and this is such a beautiful necklace. Made of 18k White Gold Plated Brass, the stone is AAA+ grade CZ stones. lead-free, nickel- free with the cable chain of 18"long. Such a beautiful, stunning, and glamorous necklace. I have worn this necklace several times, and every time I have always gotten compliments on it and wanting to know where I got it. This would make a great gift for any lady for any occasion. It even comes in a beautiful gift box ready for giving. It is so beautiful and it makes me feel that way every time I wear it. Now I have to get my granddaughter one for her birthday to keep her from taking mine. #realhonestopions  #CateChloe#Arabella#https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cate-Chloe-Arabella-18k-White-Gold-Pendant-Necklace-Simulated-Diamond-Necklace-Best-Gifts-Women-Girls-Round-Cut-CZ-Solitaire-Crystal-Teardrop-Silver-/861611562#read-more



No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...