Thursday, January 25, 2018

THINKING IS MY FAVORITE SCARF!!!!!!!

The Pop Fashion Soft Blanket Scarf Ultra Soft Feel and Plaid Design - Red and Black just arrived and I am so tickled to get it. This scarf is so beautiful, soft, light, and very comfortable to wear. I love this scarf cause I am able to wear it for any season of the year. I love there are so many different ways to wear the scarf such as wrapped, tied, or knotted. It can be worn dressed up are dressed down with jeans, leggins, and a shirt. I can even wear it with some of my favorite dresses. This scarf would make such a great gift for any occasion for young and aged ladies.
I wore it the other day out shopping and I got so many compliments on it, some of my friends that I ran into wanted to know where I got it. I was already at Walmarts so I was excited to show it to them. #PopFashion# realhonestopinions
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pop-Fashion-Soft-Blanket-Scarf-Ultra-Soft-Feel-and-Plaid-Design-Red-and-Black/825041962

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...