Thursday, January 25, 2018

LEAVES MY SKIN AND HAIR IN TOP CONDITION

The French Green Mud Mask 8.8 fl oz for men and women anti-aging face mask, pore minimizer, blackhead remover, reduces acne scars, clarifying hair mask and gentle face cleaner is so amazing with all the organic ingredients such as aloe leaf juice, olive fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, rooibos leaf extract, green tea leave extract, Vitamin C Ester, B5, B3, E, white willow bark extract, pomegranate seed extract, soybean oil and it's made in the USA in an FDA approved and GMP certified manufacturing facility. 
When I use this on my hair I leave it on for about 15 minutes then rinse and it leaves my hair so manageable and shiny. It brings out the highlights of my hair so beautifully. I use it on my face and leave it on for 20 minutes (the directions say to leave on 10-15 minutes) cause I have gotten up in age, and was never one to take real good care of my skin. For this reason, it's why the extra care, and when I rinse it my face feels so tingly, soft and has a glow to it. I simply love this and I do recommend it to others.#Elite1sReviews
https://www.amazon.com/French-Green-Mud-Mask-women/dp/B078H7BK66







No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...