Friday, July 14, 2017

GRANDSON LOVES THIS CHARGER

I got the Wireless Charger,UPsztec Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Galaxy S7,Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S6,Note 5 ,S6 Edge+,S6 Edge, Nexus 4/5/6 and All Qi-Enabled Devices(black-blue) for my grandson whos phone messed up and now without paying $300.00 to get the phone fixed he has to charge it on wireless chargers. This one worked perfectly for his phone. This charger is 69mm in diameter, 9mm in thickness, and only weighs 50 g. This small charger has saved us so much money. This charges so much faster than the charger I have that charges my phone. We are very happy and pleased with this charger and we do recommend it to everybody we see.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E5BK3XS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...