Friday, July 14, 2017

I AM LOVING THE POOL AGAIN

I got the FShop365 Women Letter Print Baggy Swimwear Cover Ups Bikini Beach Dress T-shirt and was so happy when I saw that it came in the size of XXL. Since I have had to start taking lots of meds I have gained so much weight I haven't put a swimsuit on, but now with this cover up, I can go to the pool are beach again. This coverup is so soft made of 35% polyester and 65% cotton. I can even wear this as a regular top for when I run to the store are out to eat. I am so in love with this top since it really is baggy on me. This has made my life so much more pleasant.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072JY62G3

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...