Friday, July 14, 2017

I got this Wine Decanter - 100% Hand Blown Lead-free Crystal Glass, Red Wine Carafe, Wine Gift, Wine Accessories (1800ml) for my daughter for one of her Christmas gifts. She is remodeling her whole house at the moment and should be back in it right before Christmas. She is having a bar built in it so this is going to make it look so elegant. This decanter s 8.3 wide at the bottom and specially slanted at the top designed in making it easier to pour your wine are any drink into it. I can't wait for her to see this decanter because she is just like me about these and I know she is going to be so surprised and delighted.
 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XFZ1RRQ





No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...