Friday, July 14, 2017

I LOVE MY NEW BAG

I got one of the Amazon Prime Deals Pop Fashion Crossbody Bags for Women Zipper Shoulder Bag from Pop Fashion and I never thought I would be a sixty-two-year young lady that carried on of the cross body straps purse. I have never been one to use these type of bags, but I thought I was ordering it for my oldest granddaughter. When it came I thought well I am going to give this a try for myself. Since it is smaller than the purse I normally carry (which all is in it is my wallet and cell phone). This bag made it so much easier for me to go into a store and not have to worry about watching my purse in the buggy cause it is right there on me. I choice the Khaki in color and this bag is made of faux leather, there are multiple zippers, top closure and both interior and outer zipper pockets. I love this small purse and hate now that I have waited so long to use one. I LOVE IT!https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZ53BP8


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...