Friday, July 14, 2017

THIS IS A GREAT ORGANIC SPRAY

I got the Amazon Prime Deals, Greenerways Organic, Insect Repellent, Premium, USDA Organic, Natural, Mosquito-Repellent, Bug Repellent, Clothing Safe, Kid Safe, Pet Safe, DEET FREE, Pest Control - (4OZ) for my grandbabies to use when they are outside at their home and at the park. It seems like if there is a bug that bits they are the only ones that get a bite. What I liked best about this spray is it is organic. The active ingredients are Citronella Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedar Oil. Inert Ingredients are Soy Lechin, Water, and this spray has such a pleasant smell, not like those you buy in the store that has the ingredients that could be harmful. This is a spray my grandbabies love and will allow being sprayed on them, they are so picky.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I0DC4NO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...