Tuesday, April 25, 2017

AMAZING TASTE

The Pure Organic Acai Powder (7 Ounce) - 100% Natural Freeze Dried Superfood. Non-Synthetic & Naturally Occurring Plant Based Nutrition: Antioxidants, Omega Fats, Essential Amino Acids, Calcium, and Iron is something I wanted to try to help me with build my iron and calcium levels. It stated that the powder was a natural source of calcium, iron, antioxidants, essential amino acids and fatty acids which help in supporting health and brain functions. This is something I need beginning the age of sixty-two years old, and my doctor put me on calcium tablets but when I found out they can clog the arteries to the heart. I just add the powder to my morning smoothie are oatmeal and the taste is so favorable. Just add one teaspoon to anything you want to try it with and the taste is so awesome. I love this and I would recommend it to anybody.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MDR54DR

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...