Tuesday, April 25, 2017

STRESS LEVEL GONE

I got the Hand Spinner Fidget Toys Spinners with Hybrid Ceramic Bearing by Spin Dr Stress Relief Finger Tri-Spinner Fidget Toy for Kids Adults Autism ADHD for my granddaughter that has a problem focusing in school and a somewhat behavior problem. She has never been tested for any type of behavior problems since she shows signs of just normal child behavior. The way to use the spinner is to grasp the spinner with whichever hand you want and lightly swipe and of the three counterweights with your fingers in order to propel it in a rotation. Swipe the spinner with greater force to get the spin velocity you are comfortable with. You can do tricks with the spinner fidget by spinning it on the tip of your finger. Unfortunately, it didn't work for my granddaughter but I got it back and it worked great to help me with my stress level. When I feel myself getting stressed I pick the spinner up that stays beside my couch in arms reach so as I can get to it fast. I love it, when I start feels my stress levels rising I get the spinner and start rotating it in my hand and the next thing I know is I forget about anything bothering me. I recommend this for anybody that suffers from anxiety, depression are any type mental problem where you lose forcus.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XCRK4NL


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...