Sunday, April 2, 2017

I LOVE MY SMALL BOWL! SO MANY USES

I got my DOWAN 10oz Porcelain Dessert/Rice Bowls - 4 Packs, White, Stackable and I simply love these bowls. They are just the right size for dessert, portion size eating, would make a great gift for anybody, and they go so well with my plates that are black, makes dishware look so much more elegant now. Approved by FDA, SGS, Global Quality Inspection Standards for Ceramic Items, mine are the ones with the double black lines at the top and so perfect for my grandbabies for when they come to visit and want that ice cream are a bowl, of cereal (they are small kids). The bowls are 1.5 inches tall, hole about 12 ozs. and a tad bit thicker than porcelain china. I love them and recommend them to everybody that sees them and loves them.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HI22KXM/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...