Friday, April 7, 2017

THESE MADE MY BABIES SO HAPPY

I got the "I Love That We Don't Have to Say That I'm Your Favorite Grandchild | Premium 11oz Coffee Mug Gift - Perfect Grandma Gifts from Grandaughter, Grandpa Gift from Grandson", Personalized Grandparent Gifts for myself from my grand babies and they were so tickled. This is such a cute cup with it being personalized, so they think it's from them. It isn't like the cheap cup you get a the store this one is think and large, which is the type of cups I love to drink my coffee out of. Makes those two babies think they are even more special is something I enjoy doing. This could be given to anybody any occasion. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LYZYEFM/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...