Tuesday, April 25, 2017

MY SON AND I BOTH LOVE IT

I got the Beard Oil, Balm Conditioner and Beard Shaping Tool Mens Gift Set Developed For Beard and Mustache Growth Softens and Prevents Itchy Dry Skin. Made in the USA with Locally Sourced Essential Oils, for my son who had started growing a beard and I had got the rinse to start with and then got these for him to get the beard in shape and styled where it wasn't so hard looking at him. The thing that I liked best about these products were they are made to moisturize, help nourish the hair and protect the skin at the same time. There are no chemicals, preservatives, and colorants included in the making of these products. Will this product does is grow the beard faster and healthier, strengthen and hydrate the hair fibers, adds shine and elasticity, repairs damaged hair and spilt ends with vitamin E. Shoot! I think I'm going to get me some for my hair since it conditions his beard so well. I'm sixty-two years old and wear my hair super short so this sounds like something I could also use. https://www.amazon.com/B015T741BWgp/product

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...