Sunday, April 2, 2017

DAUGHTER LOVES HER NEW SPATULAS!!!!!!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N953BLC/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
I got the Vremi 4 Piece Spatula Set - Colorful Silicone Rubber Baking Spatulas Nonstick BPA Free Dishwasher Safe - Turner Spatula for Icing Brownie or Cake Frosting Decorating - Heat Resistant up to 450°F for my daughter that was wanting a set like mine. Mine aren't exactly like these but by the same company and top quality. Comes with four spatulas in different colors, the red is 10 by 1.9, blue 10 by 2, green 9.7 by 2, yellow is 9.3 by 14, dishwasher safe and freezer safe if you forget and leave it in the ice cream bucket like I did once! (LOL) I love the different colors and they can be used so many different ways. I have even used some of mine in my DIY projects and they look just as good as new. When I gave them to her she simply loved them and was so proud to own them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...