Friday, March 3, 2017

GRANDBABY IS GOING TO LOVE THIS


MANBARA Lovers Gold Plated Crystal Pendant Charm Bracelet 6.7 Inch+2.0 Inch Adjustable Chain IS FOR ONE OF MINE GRAND BABIES. This will go in her Easter basket, which is some I love to make every year for them, mom gets the baskets with all the candy and stuff, and I get them baskets with all types of gifts in them. Every year they look so forward to see what Meme has found for them, and I know they are going to love this beautiful 18K Gold Plated, Crystal Beads, Chain, Copper. I can't wait to see their eyes and their bracelets on their little arms. http://amzn.to/2l2hM9c

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...