Monday, March 13, 2017

I HAVE READY NOW, TO DRINK WHAT I WHAT!!!!!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JM29JD0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1




I got these Vremi 18 oz Glass Water Bottle 6 Pack - Glass Bottles with Lids for Juicing or Beverage Storage - Set of 6 Glass Beverage Bottles - Clear Reusable Bottles Stainless Steel Caps Colored Carrying Loops to use when I leave the house to go shopping are for my walks. With there being six in this set I can use some of them to put food in the kitchen in such as dry beans, rice, and some of my larger containers of spices. I love these being made of glass they are more naturally and safe than plastic. These are made from clear soda-lime glass making them naturally BPA free, sleek bottles are topped with airtight, stainless steel lids and colored carrying loops.Since I live alone these bottles have made it so much easier for me I can keep my juice I open out of the can in them and I can make my tea and put it in them in case that's what I'm ready for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...