Monday, March 13, 2017

MEODYSUSIE IS THE BEST

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H6ZPQCI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I love the BASE & TOP COAT - 2-in-1 Nail Formula, function as both base and top coat, keep your gel nails stronger, shinier, more natural and long-lasting. I use this before and after I polish my nail using the nail dryer after each coat. With this, it makes my nails so much harder than with using normal base and top coat, it makes my nails glossy, smooth and it protects the shine. If it is still sticky after drying I just use alcohol swap and remove the sticky and redo my nails, but that doesn't happen much to me because I always dry my nail a minute longer than called for. Normally it takes 2 minutes to cure under a UV lamp and LED for 1 minute. I bought the MelodySusie last year and it is a LED so I just keep my nails in it maybe close to 2 minutes, sometimes 1 minute is all it take, I'm thinking since I live in the deep south maybe the humidity has a lot to do with it. What impressed me most was the thickness of this coat, it is so much thicker than using normal polish, this is a whole different thing. I love using gel so much better than normal polishes, it helps my nails since I am 62 now my nail had become brittle and would break when they would bump something, now they are starting to grow as you will see in the video. They use to break off and there would hurt so bad. All I have to say is I love the MELODYSUSIE PRODUCTS, and if they have it for nails are anything else that is what I will be using. This company is AWESOME!




No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...