Friday, March 3, 2017

KEEPING AN EYE ON MY HEALTH

I got the pH Test Strips 150ct + BONUS Alkaline Food chart PDF + 21 Alkaline Diet Recipes eBook For pH Balance, Quick and Accurate Results in 15 seconds, Check Your Acidic & Alkaline Level Using Saliva & Urine because I lost my mom to diabetes, and my doctor and I are keeping a close check on me. Now with these test strips when I have one of my sick feeling I can test my ph level and hopefully be able to correct it. The ph affects energy drain, headaches, your bone degeneration, muscle loss, insulin sensitivity that results in weight gain (I have) that increases the risk for diabetes, and it affects you by nerve and joint pain, arthritis, insomnia, body stiffness. I am hoping by using these test strips I can change the pain I have and also help keep the risk down for me getting diabetes because I saw the way my mom had to live the last year of her life and it's not that I don't want to live that way, I just don't want to put my kids and grand babies through what I went through with the pain of seeing it all. https://www.amazon.com/Alkaline-Recipes-Balance-Accurate-Results/dp/B01CF8CFM0/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1488555454&sr=8-1&keywords=B01CF8CFM0&th=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...