Monday, March 13, 2017

THE BEST GEL POLISH WE HAVE FOUND

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MUBYX4V/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1


MelodySusie Gel Nail Polish Set, Timeless Muse 1 Step Nail Gel Kit, Six Colors, Long Lasting, No Base and Top Coat Needed, Quick Curing with LED or UV Nail Dryer, Easy Soak Off has some of the most awesome nail polish and products. I have the MelodySusie nail dryer so I was very happy when they started selling the nail gel. Now I can buy all my polish from them since I got this set and love it. It took me awhile to learn how to polish my nails with gel back over a year ago. My daughter and I went to a nail shop and got our nails done and they polish them with gel. We went to a department store and was looking for the gel polish and there wasn't any. Well, we live in a little country town so we went to a large city and looked back then and they didn't have it. Well now finally a few months ago they started selling it and we bought us a few bottles but didn't care for it because it just peeled off our nails after we would cure it under the lights. So I tried it without putting it under the light and it stayed better. Now that MelodySusie has the gel polish I will be buying theirs because it sets and looks so much better and it really does last. In this set, you get Carmel Brown, Pink Rouge, Light Peach, Warm Taupe, Bordeaux, and Beige. When my daughter saw I had got the gel polish she looked and seen the other set MelodySusie had and she bought it, so now we are waiting on the next one. This is the best gel polish we have found, and to us, it is even better than what they have at the beauty shop. We are very happy shoppers and we both recommend this gel polish to everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...