Monday, March 13, 2017

MY MY FLAVOR, RICHNESS, AND COFFEE OIL IS SAVED!!!!!!!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N54TSHA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1






The Stainless Steel Coffee Canister 16 oz - Built-in One Way Valve Blocks CO2 From Ruining Coffee Flavor - Built-in Freshness Calendar – Free eBook & Stainless Steel SCOOP by Culinary Prestige is one of the best coffee canisters I have ever owned. This canister can hold up to 16 ounces of whole coffee beans or 14 ounces of ground coffee, and it is made of top quality stainless steel finish, with a dial on top that tells you the month and day the coffee expires. Made air tight it is one of the best for sealing in the flavor of the coffee. I am so happy I found this canister and now I know when I make me a cup of coffee how fresh it is going to be. I am one that is picky about my coffee, I would rather drink all my coffee at home because I know what I'm drinking that out at a restaurant anywhere. I love the richness and knowing my coffee is fresh where I can taste the oil from the coffee bean and with this canister it has made it so much better in saving all that with my coffee beans. If you are picky about your coffee like me you have to have one of these canisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...