Monday, March 13, 2017

I LOVE THIS LIGHT

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MZ3RRDR/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1




I got the WEBSUN Motion Activated Toilet Night Light 8 Color Changing Led Toilet Seat Light since the motion light I had in my bathroom stopped working. I got this one to surprise my grand babies. When the first time they went into the bathroom to use it they didn't know the other motion light I had stopped, and they walked into the bathroom, which mine stays dark because it is in the back of my apartment with no window. To their surprise, I had set it to red and when the red light came on in the toilet they screamed. My daughter and I just laughed (I had told her when they headed to the bathroom). There are eight different colors to this motion light unlike the one that had stopped that was just white, the motion-activated LED sensor, is bright, soft light that doesn't wake you where you are visual and sleep clocks is disturbed. There is two mode setting where you can keep it one color are set it to change colors each time. Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Purple, Pink, Sky Blue, and White are the colors, dust and grime can be easily wiped off using a damp cloth or detergents, do not place the light bowl in water or under running water. The light is encased in ABS plastic, it is LED, voltage is 4.5, 1 watt, runs off three AAA that are not included. I am very pleased with mine since now I don't have to turn the light on and this light is a lot softer than the other motion light I had. I do recommend this light to anybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...