Friday, March 3, 2017

HOLIDAY PICTURE ARE COMING TO BE DONE AT HOME NOW


Emart Backdrops 6x9' White Pure Muslin 100% Cotton Collapsible Backdrop Background for Photography Video and Television (Background ONLY) to use in my reviewing items, and for us to have to take holiday picture and when we are wanting to take family pictures. I have had a photography frame for almost a year now and couldn't find the right backdrops for it. Now I have this beautiful 100% pure muslin backdrop, made with a single piece that is seamless, rod pocket on each top edge, and I did have to iron the back with my steamer, but warning don't dry iron it. We are getting together next weekend to take Easter pictures of the babies so I will post a video to this review then as for now there are pictures. I am so happy that I was able to find this 100% muslin backdrop that I can set up in my extra bedroom and when I get ready to take pictures of something I can. I would recommend this backdrop to anybody looking for a very good quality one. https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fdp%2FB01H2T6KFU%2Fref%3Dnav_timeline_asin%3F_encoding%3DUTF8%26psc%3D1&h=ATNGtIv_CxQH9hVxb0ILHFKeIcWBZwPXSVvMstNnzJ7cThssIMr1B1blAPuq606qYiEvXA5w9eQ0ji0pBVgb-2hieFPgrGFotkiTD0nOTlQoL6InAAyUICVbeZZBtc-RrPIu7rF6-DbcVL7BgQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...