Monday, March 13, 2017

I CAN WEAR SANDALS AGAIN

I got the Silicone Sandal Flip-Flop Gel Toe Guards Cushions Thong Protectors SL001A because I have started having problems with wearing the sandals with the thong between the toes. I was so happy when I found these and they were just what I was looking everywhere for. These are so easy to wear with my sandals and was very surprise how they made the sandal feel against my toes. They reduce the pressure, stress, and pain on the heel of my foot. They are the transparent cushion that can't be seen when you have your sandals are flip flops on, which is some that I haven't been able to wear in over a year because of the pain in the heels of my feet. Once I put these on my old flip flops I was able to wear them all day and never once had any pain in my heels. With my new sandals I'm able to wear now, I wore them all day and there was no friction with the thong between my toes and I got no blisters. I am so happy that I found these, and now I can order more since I finally found what works.


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...