Tuesday, November 22, 2016

FOR MY HOMEMADE ROOTBEER

I got the Brew Bros. Case of 6 - 16 Ounce Easy EZ Cap (Grolsch Style) Beer Bottles Clear With Swing Top And Rubber Seal - Great For Home Brewing and Kombucha - Plus 6 Extra Rubber Gaskets Included to use when I make my homemade rootbeer. These are going to be so awesomely cute, and I can reuse them afterward. They are made of high-quality 16-ounce glass that is lead and BPA free with swing top and rubber gaskets. I have looked for a long time for some bottles like these and was unable to find them till now. I am so happy and pleased with these bottles, they are thick, not thin, so they will last me a long time. You could also use these to put condiments into use at home are take along on picnics are tailgating. Even though I did receive these at a discount these are my own words I wanted to put the word out because I do love these bottles and they are going to be such an added style to my homemade drinks. #Karmasmarketingdeals#Receivedatadiscount#BreBros


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HFZNBGM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...