Friday, November 11, 2016

WE ARE A CAST IRON USING FAMILY

Ewei's Homeware 12 inch Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Pan, for my daughter as a Christmas gift this year. I have cooked with cast iron most of my adult life. Now my girls have started collecting their cast iron and using them the way I do, for most of the meals cooked. This is one of the best to use because it has already been preseasoned, are as we always call it "cured." This skillet measures 12" by 2.1" by 18" and has the hold in the handle if you want to hang it. Alway use a light layer of vegetable oil after washing in hot water are with a mild soap. it states to dry it, but I have always washed my skillets in dawn (the only dish detergent I use), as soon as I use them and then place them in the oven if it is still warm, are back on the eye if its warm for the skillet to dry, and to be honest I have the best skillets. When I go to use them I always dip a paper towel in a little bit of oil, and then wipe the insides of my skillets, and go to cooking and nothing ever sticks to them. I leave mine in the oven till ready to cook with them. Even tho I did receive this product free this is my honest review for this skillet. I LOVE CAST IRON!  #Elite1sReviews


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZBM86E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1





No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...