Wednesday, November 9, 2016

I LOVE THIS SCRUB AND THE FEELING IT LEAVES TO MY SKIN

Majestic Pure Himalayan Salt Body Scrub with Lychee Essential Oil, All Natural Scrub to Exfoliate & Moisturize Skin, 12 oz, is so awesome and soothing, the Himalayan crystal salt provides a mineral richness to remove the dead cells bringing new life and freshness to the skin. Lychee essential oils are added to the ultra moisturizing blend of nourishing botanical oils to leave the skin soft with a light scent. It exfoliates with the Himalayan lychee pink crystal salt scrub, the rich minerals, and nutrients in the salt are delivered to the cells and easily absorbed with infusion. I love this scrub and when I come out of my bath I feel so refreshed and my skin is so soft and feeling renewed. I love the light scent of the lychee essential oil and the way it leaves my skin feeling so moist. I do highly recommend this scrub to anybody that has delicate skin because I am sixty-one years old and can't use just anything on my ole rough skin.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K8PEZMU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K8PEZMU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...