Friday, November 11, 2016

NOW I CAN SEE AT NIGHT WITHOUT TURNING ON THE LIGHTS

Plug in Motion Sensor Light -TopBest 18 LED Security Night Light 3.6W Wireless Sensor Light for Bedroom, Stairwells, Hallway with Motion Activated Auto On/Off and I am so happy that I got this because see I'm sixty-one and live alone, and now with this light I can get up and walk out of my bedroom and not worry about having to turn on a light to see, with this motion sensor light it comes on automatic. It has 2 modes, both brightness, and PIR motion sensor smarter light, light up at dark night when motion is detected in the reaction field automatically, shut off automatically after 18s if no motion detected. It plugs right into AC outlet, energy saver, nice design, made from electronic parts and components, CE approved and 1-year warranty. I am very pleased and happy to own this light and now my kids are happy and more secure that I can live alone and not be falling at night. Even though I did receive this free you have heard my honest words for this review.  #KaramasReviews


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MDUCG09/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1





No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...