Friday, November 11, 2016

THE KIDS AT THE HOSPITAL ARE GOING TO LOVE THESE


20 Emoji Mini Toy Figure Toys Set for Christmas Stocking Stuffers, X-mas Gifts for Kids, Assortment of Boys and Girls Figurines for Birthday Party Favors, these are going to the hospital for my daughter to add to some of the kids Christmas stockings. Every year my daughter and the other nurses gather toys for the kids that are in the hospital, and I always like to help her with the ones she buys for. These are so popular with the kids now and they have so much fun assembling these figures, there are 20 different shapes in each, so the kids that get together in the play room can mix and match their parts, and make all kind of funny figures. These are so awesome for gifts, stocking stuffers, and parties. I received this product at a discount for my honest thoughts of them, and I love them.  #Elite1sReviews#discount#socute#


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MQ3IA3P/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1




No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...