Tuesday, November 8, 2016

THE BIG UGLY GALL BLADDER SCAR

I got the CicaSolution Silicone Scar Stick Keloid and Hypertophic Scar Glide on in a powerful easy to use applicator - (Quantity 1), to see if it would help to remove some of the scars left from my gall bladder surge I had back in the seventies. Remember all the way down the stomach to the right side. Well, I have never been able to wear a two-piece swimsuit, are anything showing my stomach. With this is the same stuff used in burn centers and cosmetic surgery centers, it is easy to apply with the glide-on applicator. I have used this for over a year now with a slight lightness in my scar, it has always had the redness in it, but now doesn't. Remember tho I had my surge back in the 70's and haven't used anything on it before now, so after 45 years trying something to me this is a great find. Even tho I did receive this free I am still using it and the first I got I purchased full price. I am amazed after all these years now I don't have the redness I have had all these years.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B7JK4O0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...