Thursday, November 17, 2016

#minnowdesigns# THESE ARE SO AWESOME

Toddler Aqua Water Swim Shoes - Perfect Swim Shoes for the Beach - Snug Fit with a Comfortable Soft Sole are going to be so awesome this summer when we go to our favorite swim spot at the lake. I got these for my grandbaby to wear so she won't be hurting her little 2-year-old feet so much walking on the rocks. These were designed in Australia by mums that care about their little ones walking on the hot sand, shells and sharp rocks. This was why I got them for my grandbaby, I thought if they cared enough to design something for their young one then I could support them and buy for mine. They are made of soft, pliable neoprene that acts like a sock so the baby can move their foot freely. I am very pleased with these, and my grandbaby loves them, she wears them outside her home now, since there are a lot of rocks in her driveway. She is two years old and she tells everybody these are her swim shoes. Even if I did receive these at a discount these are my honest and unbiased words of this product. We love them, and hoping when she outgrows these, they will come in a larger size. 
 #minnowdesigns#
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IPFN4DQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1




No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...