Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Perfect for my laptop

I got the Awesome Wipes Disinfecting Screen Cleaning Wipes for Electronics - Anti-Static, Streak-Free, Lint-Free, 20 Pre-Moistened Wipes in Resealable Pouch to use cleaning my laptop screen and keyboard. These wipes have just the right amount of cleaner, they aren't dripping excess amounts of cleaning solution, to me they are just right. Each of the 20 wipes is individually wrapped to ensure they won't dry out, no matter how long you wait to use them. They are lint-free and anti-static and are specially formulated to dry fast without leaving any streaks they have a lemony-fresh scent. I love mine because any of the other wipes I have tried I would always have to squeeze the excess moisture out of them before using. These can be used to clean so many different things, but I chose to use mine only for my laptop. #Snagedit#awesomewipes#reveivedatdiscount#
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y3O6OAE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...