Tuesday, November 15, 2016

THIS ADORABLE NIGHTLIGHT IS GOING TO MAKE MY GRAND BABIES SO HAPPY!!!

I got the Baby LED Plug In Animal Cartoon Sensor Night Light for Kids Toddler by Smartdude (Pink Bunny) for my two youngest granddaughters for their Christmas stocking that I'm making for them. This is one of the cuties and largest nightlights I have ever seen. This is a bunny and so adorable, my youngest grandbaby just loves bunnies, and the color pink, made with ABS materials so I don't have to worry about it because it puts out no heat when it's on as it plugs into the wall socket. I can hardly wait for Christmas to get here to see the joy in the youngest ones eye's as she opens up her bunny of pink. This light doesn't take batteries and only uses 1 KWH per year so this will make their parents happy also since they are always worried about bills. I love finding special things that make my grandbabies happy and I know this is going to bring such joy this Christmas to my babies. I love it myself.  #BrightEliteAboveandBeyond

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LYX27P4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1




https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LYX27P4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...